Software Developer - ServiceNow
Location: Dothan, AL
Lennar Corporation is holding a Hiring Event in Miami FL, for Sr. ServiceNow Developers on November 14th and 15th. These are full time, direct hire positions. After a phone screen interview, qualified candidates will be invited to interview directly with Lennar’s hiring managers and HR on the Hiring Event day in Miami.
Lennar is the leading builder of quality new homes in the most desirable real estate markets across the nation. Our home plans demonstrate our commitment to our customers by showcasing outstanding new home construction and a dedication to excellence in homebuilding.
As a Sr. ServiceNow Developer you will be responsible for designing, supporting, developing, configuring, testing, implementing, and maintaining the Lennar ServiceNow environments. If you are a cross-functional thinker, who has a profound drive to build out and maintain a world-class ServiceNow environment then we want to speak to you! Please Apply!
- Serves as main point of contact for support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs.
- Working directly with end users to resolve support issues and fulfill requests within ServiceNow.
- Monitoring health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develops/implements new configurations and customizations for ServiceNow.
- Developing system integrations and process automation within the ServiceNow instance and other Information Services applications.
- Creating and configuring Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Creating and configuring Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Coordinating and facilitating application and platform upgrades.
- Creating ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Implements new ServiceNow modules based on the needs of Lennar.
- Performs system and integration testing.
- Authors and maintains technical documentation.
- Analyzes user requirements to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap.
- Responsible for the continuous review of new ServiceNow modules, as well as other commercially available software to ensure the ServiceNow platform and tools remain current.
- Is responsible for the creation and documentation of development, unit test cases and build plans.
- Supports all future releases and provides updates to software as required based on feedback from users.
- Maintains an understanding of ServiceNow modules and software licensing functionality.
- Providing updates, status and completion information to tickets in the work queue regarding current assigned incidents, resolution efforts, and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 4+ years ServiceNow working experience including development, design and implementation