Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician
Location: Gainesville, FL
Name: Apply Via CareerBuilder
Beck Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Palatka is seeking Chrysler Level 2 and Level 3 Certified Technicians to join their team!
Sign On Bonus and/or Relocation Assistance to the right candidate!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Chrysler (or any other major franchise) Certification highy preferred
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits Available After Hire!
Paid time off & Vacation Days!
Dealer Discounts & Perks Available at times!
Great Work Environment!
State of the art Equipment & Technology!
We like to Promote from within!