PRN Occupational Therapist - Home Health
Location: Plano, TX, TX
Phone: (972) 468-6160
The Occupational Therapist is a registered professional who provides skilled occupational therapy services on an intermittent basis to clients in their homes. These services are performed in accordance with physician's orders and other duties as deemed necessary.
Areas serving: Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, North Dallas and Richardson.
- Interpreting Occupational Therapy and other services of the agency to client and families as part of planning care
- Assist in development and implementation of the interdisciplinary client care plan as it pertains to Occupational Therapy in consultation with the physician
- Assists the physician in evaluating the client’s level of function by applying diagnostic and prognostic procedures
- Minimum 1 year previous home health experience
- Current driver’s license/personal automobile liability insurance
- Current Texas Occupational Therapy (OT) license in Texas