Location: Dothan, AL
Lennar Corporation is holding a Hiring Event in Miami FL, for Salesforce Developers on November 14th and 15th.
These are full time, direct hire positions. After a phone screen interview, qualified candidates will be invited to interview directly with Lennar’s hiring managers and HR on the Hiring Event day in Miami.
Lennar is the leading builder of quality new homes in the most desirable real estate markets across the nation. Our home plans demonstrate our commitment to our customers by showcasing outstanding new home construction and a dedication to excellence in homebuilding.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be the responsible for working with users across the business to evaluate existing application and work to identify opportunities to increase system performance and/or business/user efficiency, and are looking for an exciting new opportunity, with a progressive Fortune 500 company, we would like to speak to you. Please apply!
- Create scorecards, dashboards and reports to drive revenue and efficiencies in our sales process.
- Work with internal and external technical resources to develop and implement application software solutions for users across the organization (i.e., Production, Sales, Marketing, etc.).
- Work with business stakeholders to identify reporting requirements, then either create needed reports or work with other IT resources to accomplish the same.
- Develop new reporting in Salesforce utilizing both the internal Salesforce dashboard and reporting interface.
- Identify priorities of reports; what to look at daily, weekly and monthly and build out dashboards for all stakeholders.
- Identify optimization areas and utilize priority matrices to recommend which optimizations will make the most impact at which “time".
- Communicate and coordinate between multiple sales site locations and team members.
- Support continuous improvement reporting and analytics needs, as well as, the production of all management reports and service metrics.
- Analyze reports and generate conclusions and recommendations for the business areas.
- Research data issues and calculation validation.
- Conduct information engineering/Data mapping.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand gaps in reporting capabilities, then identify methods to rectify.
- Work with other IT resources, when needed, to produce reports.
- Articulate requirements to technical and non-technical teams in a variety of ways, including via ‘AS IS’ and ‘TO BE’ diagrams, business requirements, use cases, data samples, etc.
- Represent business interests and ensure that all technical designs/documentation meet or exceed business needs.
- Assist in evaluating organization and stakeholder change readiness.
- Minimum high school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred in Information technology or any other Computer related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- 4+ years’ of Salesforce Development experience.
- Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid methodology experience.