Front Office Specialist
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 /Hour
Name: Mia Washington
We are currently in need of Front Office Professionals who are interested in full time work opportunities, working temp-hire contracts. Please contact me if you are interested or would like more detail.
- Performs general nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients'' charts.
- May be required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Prepares examination rooms and maintains daily cleaning list.
- Schedules patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.
- Communicates with patient regarding test results and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by physician.
- Documents patient care plans, charts, tests and examination results in the medical record.
- Prepares patients for diagnostic procedures, explains process and positions patients to capture images requested by physician.
- Escalates non-routine issues to the practice manager or physician.
- Performs other duties as assigned by practice manager or physician.
- MUST BE NATIONALLY CERTIFIED
- Current Physical
- Current TB Test
- MMR series or Titers
- Able to pass drug screen and background
- Bilingual is a plus