Appliance - HVAC- Refrigeration Technician
Location: Round Rock, TX, AL
Pay: $20.00 - $27.00 /Hour
Come and join our fast-paced team of industry experts!
Special Hiring Bonus of $1500!! Relocation Assistance maybe Applicable!
Register your information to speak with a recruiter within 24hours Mon- Thurs at
Click on the link https://form.jotform.com/80143852394155
Seeking technician with 6+years of experience in repair FOR OUR CALL CENTER in Round Rock, TX(relocation assistance covered). We are in need of HVAC/COOK/DISH/LAUNDRY or REFRIGERATION Techs.
Refrigerators/Freezers/Washers/Dryers/Dishwashers/Ovens/other home appliances.
What would the Technicians Do?
Directly supports field service technicians via in-bound phone lines using technical product knowledge, computerized database information, other file lookup methods, and outside sources when no in-house information is available. Records information on each call in a computerized database system. Performs other specific duties as assigned to support the daily activities of the department and Company.
Bonus and Relocation Assistance available!
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
· No Sunday Scheduling
Call Center is located in Round Rock, Texas
• Answer incoming calls from field technicians and provide technical assistance and/or symptom analysis in the repair of mechanical products
• Identify part numbers and product specification on mechanical parts
• Document contents of phone calls in computerized database
• Attend related training and consult with colleagues regarding technical issues
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned Specific Essential Functions: The Technician’s specific functions fall into four main groups: Technical:
• Accurately diagnose and repair consumer mechanical product
• Ability to communicate effectively over the phone (requires wearing a headset)
• Ability to operate a computer in a Windows Environment and use different computer applications as required
• Ability to give the customer an accurate diagnosis of repair or adjustment as is applicable
• Ability to provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service
• Must have knowledge of and application of basic electrical principles
• Ability to work variable and flexible hours including required overtime
• Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
6 Years Plus in HVAC or Refrigeration or Appliance Repair/ troubleshooting
Be Able to relocate to Round Rock, Texas within 3 Weeks
Be able to communicate troubleshooting effectively over the Phone with Technicians
HS Diploma or Equivalency.