Location: Gadsden, AL
Pay: $10.00 - $35.00 /Hour
Diesel Mechanic / Maintenance Technician
TravelCenters of America (TA) & Petro Stopping Centers
is the largest full-service travel center company in the United States, serving professional drivers and motorists alike. We are seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic
to join our Maintenance team
. Join our rapidly growing Truck Service and Repair operations!
With over 240 locations across the country, TA has a solid foundation and a forward thinking vision. We are partnered with major truck manufacturers as the main service provider for major fleets. Join a team of highly skilled mechanics and service professionals in a fast-paced and highly rewarding environment!
TA's benefits program is designed to attract, energize, reward, and retain talented people who will be productive TA team members and enhance our leadership position. We recognize the importance of a strong benefits program. This is reflected in our commitment to work as a team to take care of our customers. Our competitive pay program lets you be in control of your potential earnings, and our opportunities for advancement allow you to plan for your future!
Other benefits of the Diesel Mechanic role include:
- Paid training program
- Hourly rate plus commission
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
Diesel Mechanic – Maintenance Technician – Repair Technician – Maintenance Mechanic
As a Diesel Mechanic, you will perform repairs ranging from preventative maintenance up to major component replacement. You will be responsible for maintaining the safety of both our customers and employees.
Other responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician role include:
- Performing diagnostic testing and interpreting results
- Developing a repair plan and communicating it to the Service Advisor
- Repairing malfunctioning parts and other mechanical or electrical equipment
- Completing repairs effectively and efficiently
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
In the Diesel Mechanic role, you must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate who pays close attention to details.
Other requirements of the Maintenance Technician role include:
- 1+ years of experience in Medium-Heavy duty Automotive Maintenance
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must have own tools
- Valid driver's license
TA is a "Better Place to Work"
Voted #1 travel center in North America by the Travel Channel!
Apply today at www.TA-Petro.com!