Automotive Technician / Mechanic / Master Level Tech
Location: Lumberton, NJ, NJ
Name: Apply via CareerBuilder
Chrysler experienced Automotive Technicians/Mechanics
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership -
The service department!
WE PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR EXPERIENCE!!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
As a Master Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- LEVEL 1-3 Chrysler certification PREFERRED
- 3 ASE Certifications or 5+ years experience required
- Chrysler or General Motors dealership experience required
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Competitive Wages!
- Paid Vacation!
- Health Insurance!
Start your career as a Master Level automotive technician for Lucas Chrysler Jeep Dodge.