Location: Gilbert, AZ
AB STAFFING has been a leader in providing Travel Healthcare Professionals to Federal Facilities since 2002. Our PERSONAL approach to both our Clients' and Employees' needs make us one of the most desirable employers in the nation. Our Clients include Veterans Affairs Facilities, Military Hospitals and Clinics, Indian Healthcare Facilities, and many others located throughout the US.
With more than 30 years of experience in the Contract Employment Industry, the Management of AB STAFFING has built a solid reputation based on honesty, integrity and reliability. Our Client facilities have come to rely on our dedicated team to keep their facilities adequately staffed to provide optimum patient care.
Physician Credentialing Specialist Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the physician credentialing process for physicians practicing at multiple hospitals and outpatient facilities.
- Perform all activities related to credentialing, re-credentialing. Credentialing included, but not limited to, the timely processing of all paperwork and applications necessary to obtain hospital privileges.
- Gather, collate, copy and ensure filing of relevant documents needed to maintain provider files in a “current" status.
- Provide detailed updates on credentialing status throughout process.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with hospital credentialing staff.
- Ensure physician compliance with professional, state, and federal regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Collect and maintain master physician files utilizing a database.
- Prepare miscellaneous reports, verifications and other related tasks to support physicians.
- Complete any reporting forms as per the policies and procedures of the department, such as status spreadsheets, audits, etc.
- Liaison with physicians, hospital personnel, and all necessary entities to obtain necessary
- Inform the Recruiter and Recruiting Manager of any problematic providers credentialing or contracting situation such as the inability to timely credential or privilege new providers, concerns or confusion regarding status, inability to gather requested documents, or other such situations that impair the timely or accurate credentialing or privileging process.
- Inform the Recruiter and Recruiting Manager of any problematic providers situation that might affect credentialing or privileging status immediately upon discovery (e.g. loss of privileges, malpractice, etc.)
- Actively participate in departmental meetings and with departmental process and procedure development and modifications.
- Participate in new department employee orientation, training and development as requested.
- Special projects related to credentialing
Physician Credentialing Specialist Requirements
- High School diploma; College degree preferred
- 2+ years of Physician credentialing experience in healthcare
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of credentialing software
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to get along well with others; team player
- Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; able to handle a variety of tasks and prioritize
- Goal orientation; excellent follow-through
- Self –motivated; self starter
- Demonstrated willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for assigned tasks
At AB STAFFING we value your professionalism and vital contributions to the healthcare industry.
401(k) Retirement Plan
Insurance Benefits: Medical Insurance: Health, Dental And Vision
AB Staffing Solutions LLC is a EEOC, M/F/D/V