Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Massillon, OH
Pay: $22.80 /Hour
We are a constantly growing manufacturer of residential building products and we are looking for a Electrical Maintenance Technician to keep our manufacturing facility in optimum condition!
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be involved with electrical aspects within the manufacturing facility. This will include; troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, new installs, and working with PLC's and AC/DC Drives. Other duties include:
* Study specifications such as blue prints, sketches, models, or descriptions; and visualize project to determine materials required to complete the task
* Determine assembly and sequence of operations.
* Examine and troubleshoot new or previously used ideas.
* Analyze problems and recommends solutions.
* Develops specifications from general descriptions.
* Maintain, repair, and improve all plant equipment and facilities.
* Make adjustments to equipment in the production process to insure part quality and promote continuous improvement.
* Assists in making adjustments to equipment in the production process to insure part quality and promote continuous improvement.
We have been in business since 1954 and we continue to grow! Along with a good wage, benefits include;
- 5-7 years experience in manufacturing or related field in the Electrical field.
- Possess a proficient understanding of all aspects of electrical maintenance.
- Ability to install new equipment, trouble shoot current processes.
- Be proficiently versed in aspects of electrical maintenance to include 480volts 3 phase down to control wiring,
- Ablility to program and trouble shoot various PLC'S,
- Motor controls knowledge, both AC / DC
- PLC knowledge of Allen Bradley 500 and/or higher
- Experience with manufacturing processes is required.
- Ablility to read and understand schematics
- Ability to diagnose, interrupt and assess problems in manufacturing processes
- Be able to create solutions to complex situations.
-Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Have a good understanding of equipment inspections and preventive maintenance
- Knowledge and training in Lockout / tagout; understanding of the national electrical code, and Arc Flash.