Quality Assurance Inspector
Location: Anaheim, CA
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 /Hour
Name: Kristen Seyler
Nationally recognized contract manufacturer of Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical products has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify an experienced Quality Assurance ( QA ) Receiving Inspector . The QA Receiving Inspector will be responsible for ensuring all incoming components, bulk and other items used to manufacture or package dietary supplements comply with the specifications established.
The qualified professional will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Responsible for locating all the receiving paperwork in the “IN" box in receiving/quarantine areas.
- Responsible for locating all of the respective paperwork(s) for the lot to be sampled.
- Responsible for locating copies of Purchase Orders (if available) and process accordingly.
- Ensuring all information for each lot number received is entered into the computer system (as required).
- Must sample the component following the SOP for “proper Sampling Technique".
- Responsible for obtaining component specification from file and perform material reviews as required.
- Determining the number of containers to sample, completing and signing in the “Sample By" space on the Receiving Record or on the Purchase Order. Then, placing a “QC Sampled" sticker on each container sampled.
- Printing Material Review and Release document and signing upon material approval, printing “QC Released" labels with the item number and lot number and submitting to warehouse personnel to apply to release material.
- Coordinating with the Customer Service Department to submit any and all paperwork to ensure all components, bulk, or any other items are released and ready for use in production.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Requires 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a QC environment receiving inspection.
- Must be familiar with FDA requirements and regulations as they pertain to Quality Control in a dietary supplement environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software necessary to work in the Quality Assurance Department.