Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Pay: $24.00 /Hour
Name: Charissa VanRoosmalen
Phone: (205) 758-5508
We are looking for an experienced multi trade skilled Manufacturing Maintenance Technician! This is an excellent career opportunity with an established growth oriented manufacturer. This position will offer competitive salary compensation which also includes great benefits, incentives, and salary progression!
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electronics and manufacturing equipment, including PLC controllers, HVAC, conveyors, among others. The Maintenance Technician will also be responsible for installing, inspecting, and improving the efficiency of the equipment while adhering to safety, quality, and operational efficiency requirements.
• Pro-actively ensure the safety and well-being of employees, vendors and visitors.
• Maintain, troubleshoot and repair electronics, manufacturing equipment, and plant facilities.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and/or quality system.
• Identify risk and escalate contingency planning.
Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge and implementation of general safe work practices.
• Proven problem-solving abilities.
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize multiple projects and customers.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a work group or team.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Able and willing to work in a manufacturing plant environment.
• Must have 4 years experience in Industrial Maintenance, Industrial Technology, Electrical, or a closely related field in a Manufacturing environment; or
• Have completed a Certificate program; or
• Have a current Journeyman Electricians License with State of Alabama.
• Must have Advanced Motoman Programming training.
• Attendance, Performance, Flexibility, Dependability, Work Quality and Initiative.
• Able to read and interpret text, schematics, blueprints or drawings.
• 20/20 vision (with or without corrective lenses).
• Normal hearing ability (with or without corrective device).
• Able to work indoors and outdoors
• Able to kneel, stand or walk for a large portion of shift
• Able to climb ladders and work at heights frequently
• Lift items weighing up to 50 pounds infrequently without assistance
• Push, pull, lift and/or carry for short distances items weighing up to 35 pounds frequently
• Small motor skills including ability to grasp, control and use objects or tools.
• Fine motor skills, including manipulation of small objects.
In order to expedite the application process, use the following link to apply:
If above link does not work, go to www.teamambassador.com to review open positions.
Ambassador is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other attribute protected by law.