Seasonal Maintenance Technician I
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Name: Dane Bomberry
Phone: 19093337700 ex 3034
Discover it Here
At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-“sites" to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our entrepreneurial spirit.
Come work in our brand new, state-of-the-art, air-conditioned and fully automated Fulfillment Center in San Bernardino, CA. This position will work overnight shift.
HauteLook currently has an opening in our brand new air conditioned facility in San Bernardino for a Fulfillment Center Industrial Maintenance Technician. We are seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team!
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and schematics
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance on conveyor systems
- Troubleshoot electrical and electronic equipment and components
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Demonstrate safe work practices ensuring safety of personnel and safe operation of equipment, including, but not limited to: confined space entry, lockout/tag out, hot work permits, use of welding curtains, safe handling of chemicals and emergency response procedures
- Locate and determine equipment malfunctions using test equipment
- Test electrical equipment, such as AC/DC drives, motors, and controls using standard test equipment and by observing system and unit operations
- Must be able to troubleshoot, adjust, and have a working knowledge of how equipment is to operate.
- Provide effective transfer of information on-shift and between shifts on condition of equipment and performance issues
- General repairs throughout the facility as needed
- Assist in the completion of building projects
- Plumbing and Dry Wall patching
- Operate lift equipment: forklifts, scissor and boom lifts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in MHE maintenance and repairs
- Technical certification or associates degree preferred
- Previous experience in troubleshooting and maintaining PLC based systems highly desired
- Ability to plan and prioritize work demands and schedules
- Solid PC system skills and ability to use software applications
Ability to work various shifts based on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, a profit-sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.