Senior Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL, AL
Name: Jamie Brown
Phone: (678) 608-3298
Experience: Have a min. of 5 years of experience in an industrial setting having experience of troubleshooting electrical circuits, drives, motors, PLC’s, lighting, and crane controls. Also have the ability to configure, program, and implement PLC applications.
- Be able to read electrical prints and troubleshoot areas in the following:
- 3 Phase – 480 VAC feed applications
- Control circuits consisting of 480/240/208/120 VAC and 24VDC applications
- Emergency Stop Circuits and troubleshoot problems within the circuit.
- AC/DC Drives problems – have to ability to pinpoint drive issues and either repair or replace with configuration.
- AC / DC Motors and proper technique to determine motor issues.
- Proper technique of spotting wiring failures in field.
- Troubleshooting sensors including limit switches, proximity switches, laser sensors, inductive switches, photo-eyes.
- Crane controls both with relays, drives, and induction masters
- Solenoid valves for hydraulic applications.
- Be able to design, purchase, construct, wire, and troubleshoot:
- Motor Starter Circuits, both single and reversing.
- Soft-Start applications for pump motors.
- PLC applications using Allen-Bradley processors using RSLogix and ControlLogix.
- DC Drives & motors and applications.
- Configure AC Drives for various applications.
- Have experience with wiring panels for in-house applications.
- Must have full knowledge on the following equipment:
- Digital Multimeter – Proper Use for troubleshooting
- Megger – Method used to check motors and wiring
- Power Supplies – Setup and use in shop condition