Account Manager - Business - Entry Level / Full Time
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Name: Human Resources
Marketing Firm Seeks Entry Level Professionals
Team AMC is now offering positions at the entry level for sales and marketing. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing SPORTS MINDED individuals into TOP PERFORMERS in a management capacity. We are seeking inexperienced professionals that would like to take their “winning mindsets" and apply them to lucrative marketing and business careers.
We're looking for full-time TEAM LEADS to take on immediate marketing and account management responsibilities. Applicants must be highly motivated, sports minded, well organized, ambitious, and "people first" oriented. There is NOT a glass ceiling - growth potential should be your biggest priority here.
- Company Events
- Merit based advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Competitive wages
- Company paid travel opportunities
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, sports events, dinners and concerts, electronics
- Work life balance
- Employee achievement and recognition
- We allow social media in the work place!
- Formal rotational training
- Personal / sick days
- Vacation days
- Fun company events for philanthropy, team building, networking opportunities, etc.
- Acquisition of new accounts
- Retention of existing accounts
- Team management
- Campaign management
- Face to Face Negotiations and Sales Presentations
Areas of Training:
- People skills and sales skills
- Leadership development
- Business and organizational skills
- Time management
- Finances (personal and business)
- Fast-paced, fun work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical benefits
- Thorough on job training
- Must have Associate’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative & prioritizing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be resourceful in unfamiliar tasks.
- Understanding of analytical techniques applied to human resource management.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels throughout the organization and cross-functionally.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Displayed strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and keep deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Exhibits strong computer skills and knowledge of relevant technology including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
For more information, contact please apply at the following link and submit your resume:
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT RESUME
Upon receiving your resume, Team AMC will be contacting select qualified individuals to begin the interview process.
Aspromonte Marketing & Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Learn More About AMC: