Satellite TV Technician / Installer / Satellite Technician
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Pay: $35,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
Satellite TV Technician / Installer
Are you looking for an opportunity to start building a successful and rewarding career as a service technician? We may have the perfect fit for you. Join our team at Southern Star! We are the largest Regional Service Provider in the nation for DISH. Customers in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, and New Mexico depend on us to provide high quality and timely installation, upgrade, and service call work for their DISH service. We have established ourselves as an industry leader by consistently delivering superior results and outstanding customer service.
We are currently seeking hands-on and technically inclined entry level Service Technicians. In this role, you will professionally install and service DISH Satellite Systems/products at the customer’s location. Even if you don’t have any experience in the field, as long as you are willing to learn and are committed to excel, we want you on our team. If you have a strong desire to succeed and are capable of delivering world-class customer service, and if you meet our qualifications, we are looking forward to hearing for you. Contact us today!
Our technicians are our most valued asset. We provide support and ongoing training for all of our technicians that helps ensure the highest quality of service. This in turn helps our technicians to continue to raise the bar on their own earning potential.
Here’s some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive hourly and overtime wages + paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card and a vehicle
- Opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals
- Production based pay, creating the opportunity to earn well above your hourly rate if you are highly productive
- Progressive Incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid time off,
- Medical, dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Service Technician – Technical Support Specialist (Satellite Installation / Customer Service / Entry Level)
As a Service Technician, you will use your problem-solving and technical skills to install, test and/or repair DISH satellite and internet related equipment. In this role, you will also ensure that the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior satisfaction.
Additional responsibilities for this entry service technician role include:
- Professionally installing and servicing DISH Satellite Systems/Products in the customer's home
- Providing excellent customer experience while maintaining a safe work environment
- Evaluating job site to assess optimal placement of satellite dish and communicating with customers to review the installation process
- Troubleshooting systems to determine the appropriate resolution for reported problems with usage
- Providing customer education regarding system usage and additional products and services
- Managing the administrative processes including van inventory and appropriate documentation
- Adhering to safety guidelines and requirements
Service Technician – Technical Support Specialist (Satellite Installation / Customer Service )
Technical Support Specialist, you need to be a self-driven, customer-focused and highly motivated individual with the ability to deliver exceptional customer service. You should also be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task under the pressure of solving real time client service issues. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific requirements for this technical support role:
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License and good driving record
- Clean criminal record and ability to maintain a drug-free environment
- Flexibility to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Additional physical demands include:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder
- Lift over 70 lbs. at times
- Ability to crawl into small spaces
- Ability to work in all climates
- Remain within the individual weight limitation of 275lbs
Service Technician – Technical Support Specialist (Satellite Installation / Customer Service)
Join our team at Southern Star—where the sky is NOT the limit on all you can do! Apply now!