Restaurant General Manager
Location: Oxford, AL
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year
Name: Ben O'Neal
Restaurant General Manager
Now Hiring in Oxford!
For over 40 years, we’ve been setting and raising the bar on outstanding guest service. In that time, we have grown from a couple struggling locations on the East Coast to one of the largest, most recognized chains with several hundred stores across the country. We have been providing quality dishes (all made-from-scratch) for our guests at prices that everyone can afford. It’s no wonder several Hospitality Industry Magazines have ranked us as #1 in our group for over a dozen years running!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
As a Restaurant General Manager you will be responsible for "Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable" for our guests. The Restaurant General Manager will ensure operational standards are communicated, trained and maintained in the restaurant. As the Restaurant General Manager you will be in charge of producing optimal restaurant financial results, outstanding guest service and food quality. The Restaurant General Manager will provide the restaurant management team with opportunities for growth and development.
Apply Today - Restaurant General Manager in Oxford, Alabama!
Here are advantages to using a professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates.
Gecko Hospitality recruits Restaurant Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two Restaurant General Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- The Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this Restaurant General Manager position immediately, e-mail a copy of your resume today!
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality…… more choices™
© 2018 Gecko Hospitality