Location: Newport, KY
Mitchell's Fish Market in Newport
has an excellent opportunity for an experienced:
EXECUTIVE CHEF / SENIOR KITCHEN MANAGER
If you believe that a restaurant can deliver the highest quality products and service possible, while still maintaining profitability, then you may be the right fit for our organization!
If you desire to work within a structured environment, and thrive on the energy that comes along with a high volume operation's service, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for daily operation of high volume kitchen.
* Training and development of all back of house management and hourly staff, scheduling, meeting or exceeding budgeted labor and other cost centers, as well as overseeing the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, and sanitation.
* Ensures excellence in guest satisfaction through effective training of staff, commitment to a "Do Whatever It Takes" attitude and a hands-on, lead by example management style.
* At least 5 years of Chef Management experience, with at least 2 years as an Executive Chef, in a full-service, structured dining establishment.
* Strong knowledge of back of the house operations including foods, beverages, staff supervision, inventory, and food safety.
* Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA regulations.
* Strong understanding of cost and labor systems that lead to restaurant profitability.
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
* Strong communication and leadership skills combined with advanced computer and math skills.
* Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic.
* Extensive and well-rounded training program
* Continued career development and growth opportunities
* Discount Dining and Retail Program
* Management Referral Bonus Program
* Medical, dental and vision, Health Savings Account, 401(k), paid vacation and more.
This excellent opportunity is available to experienced candidates interested in joining the Landry's, Inc. family -- one of America's largest casual dining & entertainment companies. Qualified candidates with related experience, apply today!
Landry's is a multinational, diversified restaurant, hospitality, gaming, and entertainment conglomerate based in Houston, Texas. The company operates more than 500 high-end and casual dining establishments around the world, including well-known concepts, such as Landry's Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Rainforest Cafe, Morton's The Steakhouse, The Oceanaire, McCormick & Schmick's, Mitchell's Fish Market, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak House, Claim Jumper, and Mastro's Restaurants. The company also operates a group of signature restaurants, including Vic & Anthony's, Grotto, Willie G's, and others. The gaming division includes the renowned Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino concept, with locations in Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV, Atlantic City, NJ, Biloxi, MS, and Lake Charles, LA. The entertainment and hospitality divisions encompass popular destinations, including the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk, Aquarium Restaurants, and other exciting attractions, coupled with deluxe accommodations throughout the Houston and Galveston area, including the Westin Hotel in downtown Houston, the Kemah Boardwalk Inn and Luxurious San Luis Resort, including the Hilton and Holiday Inn located on Galveston Island. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer