Customer Care Representative
Location: Lenexa, KS
Name: Heather Lewis
Handle all inbound customer contacts received by telephone. Place outbound calls to clients in accordance with call log procedures and policies.
We are currently hiring for the following shifts:
- 8am-5pm with rotating weekend shifts
- 830am-530pm with rotating weekend shifts
- 9am-6pm with rotating weekend shifts
- 10am-7pm with rotating weekend shifts
- 11am-8pm with rotating weekend shifts
- Handles all customer inquiries received by telephone regarding reporting of patient results, inquiries of tests and services, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide superior service
- Report laboratory results to clients and patients using established protocols
- Document reporting or call history in required format and maintain complete and accurate records
- Contact the client to resolve routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting
- Report client concerns using established protocols
- Provides education and guidance to clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes.
- Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured
- Escalates issues as appropriate using established protocols
- Leads by example in demonstrating “Everyday Excellence" behaviors
- Perform other duties as required to meet the customer requirements
- Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills. Able to speak the English language clearly and effectively communicate to caller and peer group
- Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong call resolution skills
- Demonstrated composure in stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to follow company and department policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to operate basic office equipment and utilize proficient computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated Integrity and a commitment to values
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Previous medical or customer service background preferred
Customer service background with experience in call center, healthcare, medical, banking, retail, or hospitality.