RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER - Relocation to Western Kansas Required
Location: Denver, CO, KS
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Name: The Specialists Group
We are searching for a Restaurant General Manager that is ready to move out of the Denver area to relocate to Western Kansas. Very affordable housing, no traffic to speak of and less stress for the right person or family. Great school system and just a few hours east of Denver. The General Manager reports directly to the Director of Food Operations. The manager directly supervises the employees. Primary responsibilities include managing operations in the front and back of the house of 110 seat restaurant with a high concentration on profitability and sales growth, while constantly maintaining standards of quality and service, and creating an enjoyable working environment. Restaurant is open from 6AM to 12AM seven days a week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage entire operation of restaurant, which include daily decision making, consistent staff support, positive and consistent guest interaction, proper scheduling and planning while upholding standards, consistent excellent product quality and maintaining high levels of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Perform line checks in the galley throughout the shift to ensure proper specifications on weights, temperatures, cleanliness and organization.
- Ensure proper staffing to maintain both customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- Prepare reports at end of shift, which may include Daily Sales Reports, Daily Cash Interims, Daily Labor controls, and other such processes.
- Order food, small wares, uniforms and any other necessary products.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets, including security of storeroom, freezer and office.
- Ensuring that employee recruitment and training, operations, food preparation, food safety and sanitation, and security practices are in compliance with SOP in these areas.
- Manage all areas to achieve positive and consistent sales growth while meeting or exceeding company goals in profit and loss categories.
- Carry out supervisory duties such as recruitment and hiring, training, directing workflow, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, and resolving complaints and problems.
- 3 or more years restaurant management experience.
- Basic computer skills including Email, MS Excel, MS Word is required.
- Be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays when restaurants are busiest.
- Be willing to work unpredictable hours to fill in for absent workers.
- Relocation to western Kansas required.
- Relocation expenses negotiable.
- Outstanding benefits and housing allowance offered.