Location: North Aurora, IL, IL
Looking for a way to jump start your career? Our full-service contract recruiting and direct placement solutions position you to assist your clients and candidates at any level. As a Recruiter, you will help connect job seekers with available jobs, qualify applications, and schedule interviewing appointments.
The Specialized Recruiter is responsible for the development of new clients by contacting and engaging key decision makers through inside and outside sales calls activities, client presentations and networking opportunities. This position requires extreme discipline and the drive to be persistent in making sales contacts while handling any objection and turning it into a long-term business relationship. The successful applicant will build and maintain a talented, professional candidate network for placement with reputable firms and companies throughout the area. Candidates will have past proven experience in building and maintaining a core of strong contractors on billing, as well as fee eligible candidates in a variety of functions. Our internal team is expected to operate at a high level, with clear goals, accountability and growth for those individuals who can advance our shared goals.
The recruiting industry is one of the fastest growing industries of the decade. Express Employment Professionals is ranked as the largest privately held Staffing Firm in the industry. The pace is fast, the tools are strong, and the culture is positive. If you are looking to be part of a reputable team with unlimited career growth potential and possess the will and desire to become a top performing recruiter apply now!
Recruiter Performance Objectives
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
· Customer service or sales experience
· Understanding of common business practices and procedure
· Personable, determine, and driven to make a difference
· Able to multi-task with professionalism and are team-centered, competitive and enjoy a place where you are rewarded for your efforts.
· Comfortable in an office environment and strives to provide professional results and is driven by a fast-paced work environment and change.
Base salary with aggressive commission/incentive opportunities. Also, includes a full set of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, a retirement plan, paid holidays, and vacation.