Location: Wichita, KS, KS
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 /Hour
Name: Katie Gorton
MUST be able to travel between properties !
Other skill requirements:
• Outstanding written/oral communication skills required.
• Outstanding customer service skills required.
Ability to climb and work from ladders, man hoists or lifts, and the ability to lift and carry heavy loads (up to 50lbs.),
• Must be willing to assist at other properties within the portfolio from time to time as needed.
• A great part of candidate’s time may be in the field, thus verbal and written communication with other staff is imperative.
must have m general plumbing and electrical knowledge,
• Any apartment maintenance or construction remodeling experience considered.
• A maintenance trainee may also be considered if the candidate presents a strong mechanical aptitude.
• Universal EPA certification a plus, but not required.
• Must have valid driver's license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
• Ability to satisfactorily pass a background check and drug screen is required.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, stand, climb stairs, walk, etc. for extended periods of time without assistance.
• Must be able to tolerate working in all types of weather.
• Must have tools needed to perform daily tasks. Must be available for on-call rotation, approximately every three weeks.
For more information on this or other Real Estate related career opportunities, please visit
Please apply online at:
Katie Gorton 316-665-6575 x 404