Senior Merchandise Team Leader (Third Key/Key Holder)
Location: Merrillville, IN
Senior Merchandise Team Leaders (Third Keys/Key Holders) are responsible for assisting the Store Manager in setting the store. This is an hourly (non-exempt) position.
Some of the duties include:
- Training the other team members to merchandise the store.
- Plans and leads preparation for new merchandise on the sales floor working side by side with store team on freight flow and display standards to achieve store and individual goals for daily production.
- Serves in the Manager on Duty role as needed including opening and closing the store. Provides leadership and direction to store associates ensuring that customer service, merchandise standards, signage, recovery and cleanliness are met daily.
A successful candidates should be able to adapt to changes quickly and work under different deadlines. This position is an important one in the company.
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Group Life insurance
- 20% merchandise discount
Senior Merchandise Team Leaders (Third Key/Key Holders) need to have:
- At least 2 years retail experience.
- Be able build displays and end caps.
- Train other team members in how to work the store.
- Work a flexible retail schedule
- Be an example that the other team members follow to be successful.
- Having high energy and a good attitude is a crucial part of this position.
- Being able to communicate effectively with both the customers and other team members is vital.
Old Time Pottery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.