Location: Prattville, AL
Name: Recruiter name here
We're a company focused on neighborhood service, and long term customer relationships. You're a hardworking, positive and committed employee who is dedicated to success. As Regional Management Corp. continues to chart a leadership position in the consumer finance business, our continued growth means career development opportunities for you!
Looking to take that next step in your career?
Apply now to our Assistant Branch Manager position!
Our Assistant Branch Manager...
- Is subject matter expert in RMC personal loan product offerings; uses knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential customers that help them achieve their financial goals.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase branch’s loan portfolio and enhance profitability.
- Establish and build customer relationships through delivering exceptional service.
- Utilize RMC account management practices to assist delinquent customers.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Complete training program within the time set forth by the Training Department.
- Complete weekly progress report and work with management to develop, communicate, and track daily/weekly/monthly goals.
- Report, manage, and maintain branch standards on all aspects of delinquency.
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Process mail as needed.
- Sign checks for loans, branch expenses and money remittances.
- Close loans as directed by manager.
- Manage all branch-to-customer communications via mail.
- Process loan product applications.
- Work with manager to ensure proper open and close procedures completed daily for branch.
- Assist in development of new and maintenance of current business to business contacts.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Regional offers a
competitive salary with a full benefit package, training, and advancement
Choice of comprehensive health care plans and
FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts)
Short & Long Term Disability
Whole Life Insurance
EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
401(k) Plan with liberal Company matching
Closed and Paid on major holidays
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regional Management Corp. about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at RMC via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regional Management, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by a member of the HR/Recruiting team for this position and a valid agreement with Regional Management is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the RMC agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regional Management Corp is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.