Location: Mobile, AL
This position is responsible for assisting Sr Manager in configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing wireless service and equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Process cell phone/air card requests for all locations
• Handle service issues and change request for cellular service
• Process cell phone, air card, and table invoices for payment of almost 500 users and 4 different cellular providers using Excel.
• Analyze each users plan for accurate plan requirements and usage. Make recommendations to improve cost and plans.
• Log on average 45 tickets per month for changes, new orders, and/or problems with cellular service in a log book and Excel. Make changes and track all changes/orders for accuracy using the cell phone provider websites and log book.
• Create accurate cellular log spreadsheet quarterly to reflect all users, cost centers, locations, and vendors; send to all NLI offices.
• Assist with forecasting spreadsheet for all cellular accounts.
• Maintain and file weekly all processed invoices and cellular tickets.
• Work closely with Senior Infrastructure Manager and Senior Telecom Analyst daily
• Maintain and file, weekly, all processed cell phone invoices for all NLI offices.
• Assist Receptionist with various duties as needed, including:
o Answer calls and direct to appropriate people
o Assist with locating NLI Mobile employees as needed
o Coordinate expected and unexpected visitors
o Periodically assist with the mail/courier packages
o Deliver inter-office messages o Create conference room schedule
o Open/close conference
o Keep both Conference room and Lobby presentable at all times
• Demonstrates strong writing and editing skills
• Communicates clearly and effectively
• Possesses strong organizational skills
• Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills
• Skilled in Microsoft Office programs
• High School or GED required
• College Degree preferred
• 1-2 years’ experience with commercial cellular orders and service
Working Conditions: General office setting, typically the employee may sit comfortably to perform the work, usually at a computer terminal – with short breaks or lunch period. However, there may be some bending/stooping, reaching above shoulder level, walking; standing; carrying of light items such as papers, books or packages of up to 25 pounds. Should be able to hear and speak clearly using phone/headset to communicate with customers; be able to navigate, view and enter information into the computer.