Restaurant Manager / General Manager
Location: Auburn, AL
Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
Name: Ben O'Neal
Restaurant Manager Opportunities
Now Hiring in Auburn!
We've grown over the past 50+ years into one of the industry's largest casual dining chains. The best part is we're still expanding! The key to our growth has been our management staff; we've developed some of the most talented Managers in the industry. Many of our leaders have come through the ranks. With over a thousand restaurants across the globe, there is ample opportunity for talented leaders to shine. To maintain our growth in the family dining realm, we're looking for Managers that can lead and develop a strong hourly team.
We are currently seeking the following Restaurant Manager positions in the Auburn area:
Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Restaurant Manager Job Description
The Restaurant Manager would provide support to the General Manager during the daily operations, as well as, managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and would also assist in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members. The Restaurant Manager would perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies and would also communicate and adhere to all company policies and procedures. Our restaurant manager would be encouraged to drive sales, coach and motivate, as well as, train and develop employees to be their best.
IF YOU'RE A RESTAURANT MANAGER READY FOR A CHANGE...APPLY TODAY!
Here are advantages to using a professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates.
Gecko Hospitality recruits Restaurant Manager
professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Restaurant General Manager: 2+ years of current Restaurant General Manager experience
- Restaurant Manager: 2+ years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- A stable work history - no more than two jobs in the previous five years
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
If you would like to be considered for one of these Restaurant Manager positions immediately, e-mail a copy of your resume today!
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality…… more choices™
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality