Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Pay: $0.00 - $1,000.00 /Year
Our client is a leading Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive supplier.
They are looking to hire a Launch Manager to join their team in their new state-of-the-art plant in Birmingham, AL area. This opportunity will provide the right person to get in on the ground floor of a company. Great opportunity for someone to grow into a Key Account Manager/Sales role. The plant has several labs and is already equipped for huge growth. The company is providing relocation assistance.
****Almost all of healthcare premiums are paid for by the company, with little to no cost to the employee****
Main Objective of Position
- Responsible for implementation of new, transfer of existing projects and successful launch
- Interface between development team and plant team during implementation-, launch-phase and series production
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Planning of project transfer activities in cooperation with project development team and plant team
- Realization of transfer activities with plant and development team under consideration of specific logistics and quality targets
- Responsible for all industrialization activities in plant
- Coordination of customer requests related to project launch
- Periodical progress reports internally and towards customers
- Provide ramp-up support related to Quality, Production and Logistics activities
- Promote standardized work and continuous improvement activities
- Project timing
- Formulate capacity plans in line with market requirements for new projects
- Supports development team pertaining customer requests and customer visits
B.S. Degree in Engineering or closely related field.
Professional Experience (Years/ Experience)
- Minimum of five (7) years of industrial engineering or manufacturing management experience within the automotive industry
- Prefer injection molding or electroplating experience