Facility Assistant Manager
Location: Anchorage, AK
We are seeking an Assistant Manager with strong organizational, problem solving, and leadership skills for our 24/7 first class/premier service facility.
• Experience in Leadership managing more than 25 employees.
• Team Work
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Setting Priorities
• Decision Making & Judgement Calls
• Problem Solving
• Accountability & Dependability
• Be Customer Focused
The Area Manager would be responsible for the daily operational success of our operation which will include:
• Create schedules to ensure adequate and efficient staffing at all time
• Recruit, interview, hire, develop, train, and handle terminations of staff as required
• Facilitate clear communication between staff
• Proactively build and maintain customer relationships
• Motivate staff and maintain a positive work environment
• Direct company performance expectations and accountability, standards of performance, salary adjustments, pay increases, transfers, and promotions.
• Maintain a courteous and professional working relationship with all customers, vendors, staff, co-workers, supervisors and managers.
• Profit & Loss responsibility
• Cash and payroll auditing
• Experienced with MS Office software
• Must be able to pass background and drug test
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits with room for advancement.
If you are interested and qualify for this position, we invite you to submit a resume through this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer