Customer Service MVD West Phoenix
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pay: $11.00 /Hour
Name: Becky Stanley
JOB TITLE: Customer Service - Driver Examiner (West Phoenix Office)
Location: Phoenix, AZ (51st Avenue and Indian School)
Hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; M-F
Duration: Long-term (could lead to direct hire)
Health Insurance: Provided by Accurate Placement after eligibility period completed
SUMMARY: This is a long-term temporary assignment for ADOT – MVD. Position involves conducting driving exams. Duties may also include work inside office such as taking photos, administering written tests, entering exam results, etc. Must enjoy working with the public!
- Provide excellent customer service
- Explain the testing process and requirements
- Oversee road test for earning a driver's license.
- Oversee Parking Test for earning a driver's license.
- Observe parking test from designated position outside of vehicle.
- Observe driving/road test while riding in vehicle along with driver. Driver would be required to use the vehicle.
- Typical timelines: 10 minutes for parking test and 15 minutes for driving test.
- Document and score the test - issue pass/fail based on qualifications observed.
- Inform applicant/driver of test results
- Handle, file, and record documentation.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Proven customer service skills (1 to 2 years minimum)
- Must have a valid Arizona driver's license
- Must enjoy working with people in person
- Ability to explain testing process and requirements
- Ability to oversee road and parking tests
- Ability to use a computer to record documentation
- FINGERPRINT CHECK REQUIRED