Registered Nurse, RN
Location: Lake George, NY
Name: Lauren Borzillo
CBH Medical is directly hiring Registered Nurses (RN) to work at the Warren County Correctional Facility.
- The open Registered Nurse positions are for Part-Time and Per Diem.
- We offer competitive wages for a Registered Nurse!
- Correctional environments are less strenuous than typical day-to-day nursing requirements.
- Nurse will assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients within the correctional facility.
- Nurse will provide a written assessment of patient upon admission, during confinement and on discharge, as requested.
- Nurse will plan an individual treatment program. Utilize available treatment protocols as approved by the Medical Director.
- Nurse will implement individual treatment program in the health care unit and, as necessary, in the housing units.
- Nurse will provide leadership to nursing staff. Identify existing and potential problems and take effective action.
- Nurse will develop and maintain an awareness of needed improvements in patient care, procedures, equipment and supplies and make recommendations to supervisors.
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing program. Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in the state of New York.
- Holds current CPR certification.
- Two years clinical experience.