Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Pay: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 /Year
Name: Gerard Marshall
Phone: 1 (636) 978-2056
Tissue Machines Production Leader will be responsible for 4 Tissue Paper Machines and leading a department of over 75 employees (salaried and hourly).
This position is an opportunity to be part of a stable, rapidly expanding organization that offers a tremendous amount of growth potential.
- Responsible for the overall Tissue Paper Machine operations with 4 paper machines in reliability of the area assets and using reliability concepts (i.e. root cause failure analysis, operator basic care, PMs, etc.) and critical thinking skills to effectively troubleshoot and solve complex operating issues.
- Drive mill initiatives of plant metrics.
- Lead and participate on teams for continuous improvement efforts.
- Support the processes of investigating, recommending, and implementing new technologies and process upgrades in Paper Machine area.
- Environmental, Safety and Housekeeping
- Prioritizing and processing work
- Supporting routine and annual outages
- Provides strategic leadership to achieve key operation objectives in safety, environmental compliance, reliability, production and cost.
- Lead team of Manufacturing Engineers and skilled technicians in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- 5 or more years of experience working within a pulp & paper manufacturing operation preferably with tissue manufacturing.
- 5 or more years of supervisory experience with responsibility for direct reports within a production or manufacturing environment preferably with a tissue background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Paper Science
- 5 or more years of supervisory experience with responsibility for direct reports within a pulp and paper manufacturing operation.
- Experience working in a union environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)