Certified Nursing Assistants, CNA
Location: Fort Smith, AR
We are not the hustle and bustle of a hospital. We care for our residents in a comfortable, home-like environment that fosters meaningful and fulfilling relationships with our residents.
We offer state-of-the art physical, speech, and occupational rehabilitation allowing continual enhancement and sharpening of your nursing skills within both acute and rehabilitation services.
Our facility provides a professional nursing with multi-generational and experienced nurses working collaboratively all with a common goal of caring for each resident just like they're a member of our family - join us in providing that care!
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life
We are in search of Certified Nursing Assistant’s (CNA):
General responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude towards the elderly and disabled
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be capable of performing the ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS and PHYSICAL AND SENSORY
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL JOB FUNCTIONS
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume
'Our Family Caring For Yours'