Outside Sales Representative - Auburn
Location: Auburn, AL
Name: Rebecca Boschert
Are you looking for a business development position with an established and growing sales driven company? WURTH USA is seeking an Outside Sales Representative who can find and cultivate new business opportunities within a well established territory and facilitate growth within a stable base of existing accounts.
Key responsibilities of an Outside Sales Representative include:
- Engage decision makers through face to face, outside sales calls and prospecting
- Manage a territory, making 8-12 daily outside sales calls on automotive and collision repair facilities
- Represent self as a consultative partner by understanding a customer's business needs and providing solutions
- Provide value added services such as ordering of product, inventory management and problem solving
- Differentiate the quality of WURTH products and services from the competition through presentations and demonstrations
What WURTH USA Offers You:
- Consistent, uncapped income with base/bonus and commission components
- Vehicle and incidental expense allowance with the potential for a company car for achieving sales goals
- Monthly product demo allowance
- In-house sales academy and on the job education and training
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Outstanding benefits package
- We believe in training and developing our team and promoting from within.
- We have a superb team of researchers and developers devoted to crafting the best auto repair supplies in the automotive industry.
- We believe it's our obligation to be environmentally responsible and offer a complete line of green products.
- We have a network of 3 distribution centers allowing us to deliver the WURTH branded product directly to our customers in 48-72 hours with an exceptional 98.5% fill rate.
- We have partnerships with internationally known, world class organizations in the industry.
Wurth USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please no third party vendors. Thank you for your interest
- A minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience preferred but we are willing to train.
- Automotive mechanics, service managers, parts manager, service advisor, service writer are encouraged to apply
- Must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy and desire to be successful
- Ability to connect with decision makers and build lasting relationships
- Comfortable hunting new business
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, account development and time and territory management preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word
- Valid driver's license