Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)
Location: Watsonville, CA
Name: Kalyn Byers
Concentric Healthcare is currently looking for experienced Clinical Laboratory Scientists (CLS) for contract hospital positions in Northern California including Watsonville.
DETAILS AND DUTIES
- Clinical Laboratory Scientists process laboratory specimens including blood, body fluids, cells, and tissues,
- Identify bacteria, parasites, and other microorganisms,
- Analyze chemical content of fluids,
- Review Daily Quality Control, Calibrations and Maintenance Logs,
- Report laboratory results with accuracy and organization,
- Work as a generalist or in specific department such as blood bank, chemistry, coagulation/coag, microbiology, serology/immunology, urinalysis or hematology.
- Current California state license as CLS, in good standing
- At least two years of experience as a licensed Clinical Laboratory Scientist within the past two years
- Bachelors of Science degree in biological science, chemistry or related field
- Proficient in major areas of the clinical laboratory: clinical chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis, and microbiology
Key words: Clinical Laboratory Scientist, CLS, MLS, Medical Technologist, Laboratory, Hospital, Contract, Full Time, ASCP, AMT, MT