Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Michigan, MI
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
Name: Brian Skrba
Phone: (905) 709-3201
Using Lean Manufacturing concepts and principles, directs and coordinates Division Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to achieve superior results while obtaining optimum efficiency and economy. Under the direction of the Division Assistant General Manager, establishes current and long range objectives, plans, and policies in support of division objectives, and directs resources to achieve objectives. Develops, reviews, and maintains budgets and expenses for Continuous Improvement activities within the Division. Actively leads and influences efforts to improve process and equipment capability, and reduce internal costs. Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives.
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or quality control, or equivalent experience.
2. Minimum 10 years diverse professional and managerial experience including financial/budget responsibility, management leadership, and strategic decision making/leadership in a manufacturing environment.
3. 3 – 5 years experience in Lean Manufacturing in an automotive manufacturing environment.
4. Demonstrated strong communication skills to work with internal and external contacts at all levels within the organization. Able to represent the company in a professional manner with customers and suppliers.
5. Strong negotiating and communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to work with peers in a positive, cooperative way and maintain productive relationships with key functional areas.
6. Demonstrated leadership and management skills in support of company management systems and philosophies. Must be able to develop and lead cohesive teams.
7. Demonstrated skills in using quality and statistical control tools, and the ability to teach these to others.
Job Pays 80k to 100k
Non US Citizens need not apply.