Location: Horsham, PA
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 /Year
Name: Robin Lawlor
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to assist the CFO with general accounting functions and special projects as needed.
We are a unique research based consultancy that helps pharmaceutical, diagnostic and medical device companies maximize the future value of their new or in-line products.
Our company combines state-of-the-art market research with a strategic focus to produce an uncommon combination that uncovers healthcare marketing's greatest opportunities. This is a challenging environment that requires work on problems that often have no easy answers. But it is also a distinctive environment for people to learn, experiment, and grow with the company.
- Support Accounting Function
- Accounts Payable
- Client invoicing
- Monthly Journal Transactions
- General Journal Entries
- Cash Receipts
- Review and submission of AP batches
- Project Cost Analysis Reporting
- Preparation of Department Reports
- Various monthly account analyses
- AP, AR, Deferred Revenue, Prepaid expenses, Other
- Maintenance of Timesheet Reporting System
- Assist with Quarterly Forecasting
- Support Project Pricing
- Track and file legal documents including client MSAs
- Support on special projects as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of general accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Highly skilled in Excel, also proficient in Word and Power Point
- Previous experience with Project Accounting
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Analytical and logical thought process
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Collaborative and team-oriented but also able to work independently with minimal direction
- Exceptional communication skills