Psych RN / Behavioral Health RN
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Pay: $34.00 - $38.00 /Hour
Name: Bekah Paul
The Psychiatric Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions and behavioral conditions.
The Registered Nurse (RN) duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration the patients’ age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Two or more years of behavioral experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred
- 2 years experience as a Psychiatric RN
- 2 year degree in nursing from an accredited college
- Current CPI- We can assist with this
- Current Az Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Medical Benefits (Must qualify)
- 24 hour support from Concentric Staff
- $250 Referral Bonus Program