OPERATIONS MANAGER - CALL CENTER
Location: Yuma, AZ 85364, AZ
Name: Sandy Lamb
At Convey Health Solutions, we focus on building specific technologies and services that can uniquely meet the needs of government sponsored health plans. We provide member management solutions for the rapidly changing healthcare world.
Convey helps its clients by:
- Providing superior member service – Using a single integrated technology solution
- Cost-effectively serving members through the use of a purpose-built single technology system
- Serving members confidently as we develop technology that exceeds all Medicare compliance standards
The Operations Manager will be responsible for direction and management of Call Center Operations team(s) to meet operational and program performance metrics consistent with the client(s) Service Level Agreements and Convey Health Solutions Standard Operating Procedures. Incumbent will provide leadership to up to 150 employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage floor operations to guarantee success in meeting all operational effectiveness and efficiencies measurements
- Daily review of call center results with Supervisory staff to ensure understanding and execution of strategies to meet client SLA’s
- Responsible for ensuring Supervisory staff is effectively communicating results, targets and strategies to team members
- Oversee and coordinate motivational campaigns for employees and direct reports
- Responsible to support and present client-facing matters
- Solicit feedback in open forums with Supervisory staff and provide feedback to Site Director
- Escalate issues/risks that impact quality or performance relative to client expectations/SLA’s in an expedient manner
- Promote and adhere to consistent and fair practices
- Coordination of Payroll auditing and approvals, managing employee PTO and scheduling
- Responsible for reducing attrition in training and production to meet targets and achieve employee satisfaction targets
- Responsible for developing, and managing performance of direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from accredited college or university and three to five years of experience in people and process management.
- Previous call center personnel and/or program supervisory experience preferred, including experience with performance management (corrective action, performance improvement plans, performance reviews),
- or any equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- 3-5 years supervisory/management experience