Quality Assurance and Data Analyst
Location: Little Rock, AR
Name: Shervin Djafarzadeh
Hornby Zeller Associates, a national management consulting firm, is seeking talented and motivated individuals to join the firm’s quality assurance and data analysis team in Arkansas. These positions offer an exciting opportunity to learn and contribute towards the administration, evaluation, and analysis of child welfare processes in Arkansas. The main responsibilities of these positions include developing detailed project methodologies, conducting site visits to review various service providers, participating in targeted studies, analyzing collected data, and writing reports.
The positions are located in Little Rock, Arkansas, but overnight travel may be required up to 10 percent of the time.
Please send cover letter, including salary requirement, and résumé to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Minimum qualifications include:
● Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, or another Social Science field with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.3;
● Exceptional writing skills;
● Strong interview, data collection, and analytic skills (both qualitative and quantitative);
● Must be adaptable, flexible, and a team player;
● Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel;
● Experience using Microsoft Access a plus;
● Experience in the field of child welfare or other social services field a plus.