Location: Florence, AL
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail Sales Professionals convey a passion for our products and their customers, have an entrepreneurial spirit and represent the Sleep Number brand with the highest integrity.
- Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer’s unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will deliver “the best sleep of their life."
- Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful “Sleep Expert" and consistently exceeding sales goals.
presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a
diverse array of customers.
experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end sales.
commitment to professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent
the brand with integrity at all times.
at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales
presentations (e.g., interactive demonstrations, iPad, apps); technology
engagers and early adopters preferred.
to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented
by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings and
be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate English language
proficiency. Second language skills encouraged.
H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional education and training
- Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and company holidays