QA Automation Test Engineer Expert
Location: Birmingham, AL, AL
We are seeking a motivated Senior-Level Automations Tester Specialist with currently active automation testing experience and an understanding of project management to contribute to automating our regression tests on one of our highly-visible agile teams.
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of automated test scripts.
- Resolve complex automation scripting and tool usage.
- Performs needs analysis of applications and available testing tools.
- Participates in the budget, audit, evaluation, and review of products and processes.
- At least 7 years of total experience within a technology (IT) environment.
- At least 5 years of total experience in design, planning and execution of system testing strategies/tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of the SDLC/Agile effort.
- Bachelor's in Software Engineering/Computer Science
- Minimum of 1 years in a leadership role
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on test automation experience
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and web functionality testing
- Expert with Selenium, Eclipse, UFT, and Client/MicroFocus Quality Center (ALM)
- Minimum of 3 years of SQL and XML
- Active senior/expert-level experience with developing automated test scripts and leads/has lead a team of QA testers.
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile
- Knowledge of TFS, VBA, Powershell, ShellScript, C#, and/or OTA API would also be a big plus