Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Name: T.J. Decker
Phone: (480) 718-6148
**Role located in Northern Arizona- contact for more details**
The Processing Manager will manage a Production Team that runs multiple phases of processing and packaging lines with approximately 60 employees. This person will plan and assign work load, implement policies and procedures, recommend improvements in production methods and operating procedures.
Candidate will manage our Team in Snowflake, AZ.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, evaluating and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring process steps.
- Completes production plan by communicating with Chief Production officer and Sales manager, scheduling and assigning personnel, monitoring progress, revising schedules and resolving problems.
- Works with Compliance Manager to have a good understanding of our phytosaniotary, policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Works with facility maintenance to address facility issues, projects and installation of new equipment.
- Works with Purchasing AGENT to have appropriate quantities of all packaging supplies and other items needed for daily production.
- Communicates in conjunction with Compliance manager to handle Sanitation Crew trainings, issues and items needed to conduct appropriate sanitation of facility.
- Resolves personnel problems by investigating and analyzing issues; identifying solutions and recommending action.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work weekends as required.
- 5 years of fast-paced experience in a Fresh Vegetable/ Leafy Greens packing/processing/shipping environment.
- Demonstrates leadership in working with others to achieve company goals.
- An ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations.
- Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and resolution.
- Inventory management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong team player.
- Quality management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Read and speak English: Bilingual in Spanish helpful but not required