Dialysis Coordinator (RN)
Location: Anaheim, CA
Name: Clara Camiletti
Phone: (909) 638-0533
The Dialysis Coordinator (RN) is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Inpatient Renal Care Areas. The Dialysis Coordinator (RN) is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients. Communicates with physician about changes in the patient?s clinical condition including monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Maintains acquired knowledge and remains current in advancements in nephrology
4. Certification in Nephrology Nursing, Apheresis Nursing or both preferred
5. Two Years Experience in Acute Care Hemodialysis nursing preferred