Location: Austin, TX
Pay: $40.00 - $55.00 /Hour
Name: Becky Clark
Optomi is in partanership with a Global Software Corporation in search of a .NET Software Developer to join their team in the Austin, TX Area.
What the right professional will enjoy!!!!
· Long-term opportunity with a growing, global company
· The ability to work on cutting-edge technology
· Great management team
· The ability to work on highly visible projects within the company
- Provide support for solution integration between various products into a customer solution.
- Provide technical support of Software installation packages and minor Quality Assurance.
- Diagnose and triage technical issues during the project lifecycle, provide analysis and resolution paths.
- Manage technical issues with the local\remote R&D and Delivery teams.
- Retain the technical knowledge of a project and be familiar with all existing documentation and new and upcoming product functionality.
- Ability to dive deep into pre-existing source code, debug and provide root cause analysis.
- 1-3 Years of experience of in a technical role in an IT related department, including development and\or application debugging.
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- C# .NET Web services
- Visual Studio & TFS
- XML / XSD / IIS / Web-based applications APIs
- Scripting and lightweight development skills.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle.
- Microsoft technologies – Windows Server operating systems, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MS Office
- Excellent customer service, communication, and listening skills.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, and in a challenging and demanding environment.