Location: Miami, FL
Name: Valeria Navarrete
● Develop, prototype and build next generation medical simulation software and hardware programs
● Work closely with the team to develop and design products
● Participate in group brainstorming sessions to create novel software applications
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Graphics, Gaming, Engineering, or equivalent experience
● 2+ years of experience with C/C++/C#/Objective C or Java
● Intermediate-level expertise and experience working in Maya, Blender, or 3ds Max
● Intermediate-level expertise and experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
● Programming and/or scripting experience.
● Experience with the latest mixed reality hardware (HoloLens, Leap Motion, Vive/Rift/PSVR/Daydream) a plus
● Amazing attention to detail, self-motivated and collaborative
● Passion for creating new, innovative, and ground-breaking user experiences
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
● User interface and rapid prototyping experience
● Understanding of computer vision algorithms, spatial mapping, shaders
● Possess new technology curiosity and a history of self-technical education
Gaumard offer an outstanding compensation plan including vacation, medical, dental and 401k benefits.
If interested, please send resume to gaumardcareers.com