Registered Respiratory Therapist (CRT or RRT)
Location: Gadsden, AL
Name: Randy Montz - Regional Recruitment Manager
Under the direction and authorization of the medical director and cardiopulmonary director/manager, the RCP I is responsible for performing respiratory therapeutic and pulmonary diagnostic procedures as ordered by the physician.
Emphasis will be toward the assessment, planning, implementation and documentation of care, with consideration of age and population specific needs and requirements of the patient.
In the absence of a supervisor, may be assigned/identified as Lead RCP, having responsibility for the section or department during their shift.
1. State Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License required
2. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. 2 years experience as a RCP preferred.
4. ACLS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain current
5. NRP certificate preferred
6. PALS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain current.
7. Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science degree required.
(CRT or RRT)