Equipment Engineer II 59023
Location: Florence, AL
Pay: $1,000.00 /Year
Equipment Engineer needed in the Florence, Alabama area. Experience desired in automotive manufacturing assembly equipment and the development of new equipment concepts.
Responsibilities of the Equipment Engineer:
- Work with other engineers to design and develop equipment required to support production requirements;
- Developing and implementing Equipment engineering processes, procedures, and standards;
- Provide technical support to engineering, manufacturing and continuous improvement of production equipment and processes;
- Assisting with feasibility studies and analysis of New Technology;
- Communicate with product design to facilitate proper assembly and testing;
- Train staff and create equipment set-up guidelines for assembly and test equipment.
4-year degree; Engineering, Industrial Technology or related disciplines preferred. Required Skills for the Equipment Engineer:
- 2+ years of experience in equipment design and implementation within manufacturing;
- Experience in automotive parts manufacturing is preferred;
- Knowledge and understanding of JIT, SPC, and APQP;
- Data analysis and problem solving skills;
- Leadership and coaching skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.