Location: Holland, MI
Pay: $0.00 - $75,000.00 /Year
Name: Kyle Barricklow
Our client is looking to add a Financial Analyst. With a large and growing finance team, there is a significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- The Financial Analyst will conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE:
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- Corporate accounting and financial analysis experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Access
- CPA or MPA Preferred
keywords: financial analyst, financial analysis, financial reporting, finance, analysis, financial statements