Store Manager & Assistant Store Manager
Location: Little Rock, AR
Working at Spencer’s will be fun, challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. We are a motivated, energized and dynamic culture that is dedicated to supporting our team with the productive tools and efficient resources necessary to achieve our challenging objectives. Success will be shared by our team of results-driven and principled associates. 30% discount on merchandise
We offer the following benefits:
an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
Store Manager Description:
- Coordinates Store activities in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided.
- Ensures Guest focus by creating and maintaining a "fun", Guest interactive Store atmosphere in order to drive sales.
- Drives sales performance in order to achieve maximum results while ensuring that all administrative paperwork is completed according to Company policies and procedures.
- Recruits, hires, trains and develops Store Associates. Responsible for succession planning within Store and ensuring compliance of Human Resources administrative paperwork, policies and procedures, and all federal, state and local regulations.
- People skills including the ability to motivate, coach, counsel, discipline and document adverse behavior.
- Implements and manages loss prevention techniques as established by the Asset Management Department.
- Manages time and sets priorities in order to achieve the Store sales goals.
Assistant Manager Description:
- Assists the Store Manager in coordinating Store activities in order to achieve Store sales plan and profit.
- Provides leadership and support to the Store Associates in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided.
- Effectively merchandises, signs and prices Store in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Trains and mentors Sales Associates using Company programs in order to achieve Company standards.
- Participates in motivating, counseling and coaching.
- Manages loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage.
- Assists Store Manager in completing all sales, personnel and inventory paperwork.
- Serves as back up to the Store Manager in the absence of the Store Manager.
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership, customer service and merchandise presentation skills. 2 - 3 years of experience preferred.