Location: Mobile, AL
Pay: $30,000.00 - $36,000.00 /Year
JANI-KING of Mobile, representing the largest commercial cleaning franchisor in the world and the Official Cleaning Company of PGA of America, is seeking a professional, outgoing Building Consultant, one who is able to quickly create and capitalize on sales growth opportunities throughout the Mobile region.
This position is responsible for generating new commercial cleaning service opportunities within their designated territory based on jointly established goals within the sales department. The primary objective for the position is to aggressively seek sales growth through new monthly service contracts for Jani-King franchise owners to service. The main tasks include high volume B2B prospecting via telephone and in person (cold calls), generating initial visit presentation opportunities, performing a needs analysis, presenting a proposed solution to those needs, and securing new monthly service contracts.
This desirable, Mobile-based B2B opening rewards a dynamic candidate who delights in meeting people, who possesses superb presentation skills, has the ability to wisely utilize existing leads and make effective cold-calls, to network extensively, and to build contract sales by sourcing and closing opportunities with top caliber businesses. The Building Consultant will partner with our operations team and franchise owners in delivering results that meet and exceed expectations at all times. This self-motivated individual will continually represent and uphold our high Jani-King standards by bringing on board new clients, as well as by staying in touch with them regularly to ensure their satisfaction and to open the door to referral opportunities. Jani-King is ranked among the top franchise companies by Entrepreneur magazine, and our systems and support mechanisms are key reasons for our success.
An intimate knowledge of and the ability to network effectively within the Mobile business community is desired, as well surrounding communities.
Earning potential of $80k plus annually!!
Medical, dental and vision insurance to offered at 90 days. 401K offered after 6 months. Company car available during business hours.
The right candidate will possess:
* A sales track record that rocks;
* A professional, polished appearance, one that communicates “we need to do business together";
* Role model listening and information transfer skills, combined with a critical eye for details.
A background check is required. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package (including salary, commissions, paid holidays and vacations and so much more), but more importantly, we offer the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person…no overnight travel, weekends and nights are yours…and a terrific support team who will work as hard as you will to ensure your success.
Are you the right person for this incredible opportunity? If so, plan to make this organization your home for a long time to come; this is truly a fantastic position for a successful sales leader, one that affords you the chance to drive successful sales growth limited only by…you.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the job.
• Must be proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel (at a minimum)
• Ability to type efficiently and enter accurate information into CRM
• Effective time management, organization and multitasking skills
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in speaking English
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to read and interpret customer communications, sales reports, and common documents
• Active listening skills giving full attention to what other people say, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
• Ability to speak effectively and present information to groups of customers, management, and peers
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees, along with external customers
• Superb presentation skills including the ability to develop sales presentations in person that conform to prescribed style and format.
• Sales planning and ability to identify and generate new business through building client relationships
• Ability to cold call, network, and build a client base in a defined territory
• Strong negotiation and closing skills
• Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
• Reasoning ability & mathematical skills including the ability to solve basic math calculations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.